Sunday 27 May 2012

Angelfire




So what starts off being terrifying dreams becomes a romantic war story about immortals. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton I think is a bit of a rip off Fallen by Lauren Kate but the second book kinda sounds like its heading down the wrong path so I might keep reading. as I said earlier it was like Fallen. Ellie was a reincarnation of a female war hero who fought demons but this time instead of killing her they are trying to steal her soul so she can never reincarnate again. The thing is she never remembers what or who she is so.... she needs what they call a protector. Enter Will. Will is an incredibly handsome guy (like Daniel) who has to protect her, not fall in love with her but that's exactly what he did and this time Ellie falls for him too. In between all of this she has to fight reapers, live a normal human life without anybody noticing she goes missing and try to kill the thing that could possibly kill her at any time or moment. While doing that means she has to stay alive. Which is the most difficult challenge of all. take it from me it is a very slow moving book with just too many details. so it probably not for all of you.

Book: Angelfire
Author: Courtney Allison Moulton
Rating: 2 SILVER stars
Hugs an Wishes
Candi

1 comment:

  1. That's sad to hear... One book off my TBR I guess :/ I've heard quite a lot about Fallen, perhaps I should give it a try :)

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ http://bookaworld.wordpress.com/ too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts