Saturday 3 March 2012

Enthralled

First of all I would like to thank all the authors that contributed to this book ( Claudia Gray, Carrie Ryan, Kami Garcia,Jackson Pearce, Rachel Vincent, Melissa Marr ,Kelley Armstrong ,Sarah Rees Brennan ,Jeri Smith-Ready ,Kimberly Derting ,Ally Condie,Jessica Verday, Margaret Stohl, Mary E. Pearson, Jennifer Lynn Barnes Rachel Caine) It was awesome and I can't wait to hear more from all of you.right so enthralled is all about paranormal diversions. I especially loved when some of the authors such as ( Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong)wrote their stories like little secret endings to their very famous series. So instead of going through all of them and telling you what I liked and didn't like.
Leaving
Facing Facts
Giovanni's Farewell
Things About Love
Merely  Mortal
Gargouille 
 I am not telling you the authors one so you read it and two so you don't do a jealousy thing on me.

Hugs and Wishes
Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts